Pontypridd a brand-new care home investment opportunity offering its investors 8 – 10% NET returns from as little as £74,999.
- Prices from £64,999
- 8% – 10% guaranteed net returns per annum
- Guaranteed buy-back (3, 5, 9, 15 & 20 years)
- Paid quarterly; Returns per annum
- UK title deed; 250-year leasehold
- No maintenance & ground rent
- 2 Exit strategies available
- Hands-off investment
Pontrypridd a brand-new care home investment opportunity offering its investors 8- 10% NET returns from as little as £64,999. Pontypridd Nursing Homes is skilled in providing mental health-related care provision, offering personalised support for adults with dementia and for those with a learning disability.
The care home management company is known for maintaining facilities that support the personal freedoms of residents, while being welcoming places to visit, clean, hygienic and secure. Employees are well supported with training programs, with the provider keen to invest in talent in order to guarantee the quality of provision over the long term.
Pontypridd is a fully hands-off investment which offers its investors two options for an Exit Strategy. Guaranteed buy back options.
The nursing home is fully operational and occupied, therefore containing no risk, as it operates in a high-demand area.
A surge in the demand for care homes in the UK is due to baby-boomers (the largest age group in the UK) reaching their retirement age. The 85+ age group is the fastest growing demographic in the UK, all requiring around the clock professional care, and is forecasted to rise to 106% by 2030.
The Pontypridd Nursing Home is located in Straffordshire-where the 85+ age group has risen by 38% between 2001-2011 and have displayed a steady growth throughout the years.
WHY INVEST IN PONTYPRIDD CARE HOME?
– Recession-proof / Ethical investment
– No maintenance & ground rent
– Assessed care is inevitably required
– Room variants depending on investment levels (1,64,999 and up)
– High Demand for beds / locations. Expected to exceed 40,000 by 2020
– Specialised fit-for-purpose buildings & equipment
– Qualified & experienced management teams with skilled & trained workforce
– Multi-faceted specialist service offerings (residential, nursing, dementia & mental health, and learning disability)
– Fully assessed and bespoke care packages designed for Dementia