Plas-Y-Bryn Wales is a brand-new care home investment opportunity offering its investors 8 – 10% NET returns from as little as £75,000
- Prices from £75,000
- 8-10% NET yield per annum indefinitely
- Optional buybacks at years 3, 5, 9, 15 and 20
- Up-and-running care home
- Immediate return on your investment
- Fully managed hands-off investment opportunity
- No maintenance & ground rent -Stamp duty exempt
- Ethical / Recession proof
Plas-Y-Bryn a brand-new care home investment opportunity offering its investors 8- 10% NET returns from as little as £75,000. Plas-Y-Bryn Nursing Homes is skilled in providing mental health-related care provision, offering personalised support for adults with dementia and for those with a learning disability.
The Plas-Y-Bryn nursing home presents a fantastic opportunity for investors looking to generate a good annual income for a medium-long term investment.
The investor will receive between 8-10% annual rental income paid quarterly. The investment also presents an opportunity to provide a vital service to the community, without having to manage the day-to-day aspects of running a care home.
This is a fully hands-off investment which offers its investors clear Exit Strategies. The guaranteed buy back is optional to the investor, and can be exercised at the 3rd, 5th, 9th, 15th or 20th year. For example, when you invest £75,000, we will guarantee to buy the property back from you at a price listed below:
Year 3 – £81,750 (9%)
Year 5 – £86,250 (15%)
Year 9 – £92,250 (23%)
Year 15 – £97,300 (30%)
Year 20 – £105,000 (40%)
The nursing home is fully operational and occupied, therefore containing no risk, as it operates in a high-demand area.
- £1,000 reservation fee (deducted from unit price)
- Simultaneous exchange and completion fee paid 30 days after reservation
WHY INVEST IN CARE HOMES?
A surge in the demand for care homes in the UK is due to baby-boomers (the largest age group in the UK) reaching their retirement age. The 85+ age group is the fastest growing demographic in the UK, all requiring around the clock professional care, and is forecasted to rise to 106% by 2030.
The Plas-Y-Bryn Nursing Home is located less than 30 minutes away from Swansea City. The 85+ age group has risen by 38% between 2001-2011 and have displayed a steady growth throughout the years.
- Recession-proof / Ethical investment
- No maintenance & ground rent
- Assessed care is inevitably required
- Room variants depending on investment levels (1,64,999 and up)
- High Demand for beds / locations. Expected to exceed 40,000 by 2020
- Specialised fit-for-purpose buildings & equipment
- Qualified & experienced management teams with skilled & trained workforce
- Multi-faceted specialist service offerings (residential, nursing, dementia & mental health, and learning disability)
- Fully assessed and bespoke care packages designed for Dementia
Annual rental income will depend upon the total amount invested in the care home, and the number of years you remain invested. For example, net returns are paid at 8% per annum for year 1, moving up to 9% between years 2-3, before increasing yet again to 10% from year 4 onward. Alternatively, investing in a higher priced unit / multiple units will allow the investor to earn the higher yields from the beginning of the investment.
Please see grid below for details:
|Actual UK Sterling Sum Invested||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3
|Actual UK Sterling Sum Invested||In 3 Years||In 5 Years||In 9 Years||In 15 Years||In 20 Years
To download this brochure in PDF format, please fill out the details below: