Oxygen Manchester, one of the most anticipated developments. This iconic tower boasts 28 storeys of uninterrupted views across the city and beyond as well as being home to Manchester’s most exclusive and unique penthouses.
- Prices from £200,000
- 7% NET rental yield
- 345, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Completion due Q4 2019
- 3 minute walk to Piccadilly Station
- 250 years lease
Oxygen is a brand new 31 story neighborhood located in Manchester’s emerging Piccadilly Basin district. Oxygen is offering its investors 7% NET rental yields with prices starting at £200,000. A short walk to the bustling bohemian Northern Quarter and regenerated Piccadilly hub, this new luxury development combines the highest build quality with hotel standard leisure facilities and breathtaking views of a rising global destination.
Oxygen is designed as a modern vertical village offering a diverse range of accommodation and amenities to support a thriving new urban community.
Homes to 12 luxury family townhouses at ground level, 345 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments above and basement car parking below, Oxygen sets a new bench mark in 5 star city living
Oxygen is also within walking distance from all the major transport links such as;
- 5 minute walk to Piccadilly Station
- 5 minute walk to Northern Quarter
- 2 minute walk to HS2 Rail link
Oxygen is right next to Manchester’s excellent rail links, allowing easy access to London’s Airports and a host of other locations.
Being a key stop for HS2 and HS3 ensures that by 2025 London will be a 1 hour commute on the new High Speed Railway, HS2, while the city’s extensive tram network opens up the surrounding areas and beyond with a range of Northern Hub rail investment proposed for the near future.
Terms of Payment:
- A £5,000 deposit is payable upon reservation of an apartment
- 30% of the purchase price is payable upon exchange of contracts, approximately 1 month after reservation paid (minus reservation fee)
- Balance of 70% is payable upon project completion
Oxygen is located in the centre of a swathe of new investment connection the Northern Quarter to Ancoats and New Islington. The city has one of the fastest growing economies in the UK, with many major strategic developments backed by investors from around the world. A key driver of the Northern Powerhouse Partnership. It has successfully attracted national and global businesses such as the BBC and Google to establish strategic sites in the city, resulting in real-estate valves being among the most stable rewarding in the world
Part of Manchester’s positive progressive attitude and youthful energy is fueled by the 90,000 students that attend its leading universities and colleges, increased to 400,000 students attending universities within an hours drive. One of the largest students populations in Europe. This includes 20,000 international students that travel here for more than 180 countries
- Manchester named by HSBC as the UK’s top investment city
- Manchester’s population growth is three times the national average
- Highest rental yields in the UK in 2016 7% Average
- £14 Billion HS2 Rail will cut travel time between Manchester and London to an hour
- £800 Million Airport expansion
- 98% rental occupancy in 2016 in the City
- Highest capital growth predicted in the country over the next five years
- 80 members of the FTSE 100 have a presence in Manchester
- 80,000 new residents by 2033
- 60,000 new homes by 2027