- Prices starting from £99,950
- Completion Q2 2020
- 7% NET rental return assured for 3 years
- 20% early investor discount
- Luxury studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- £5.5 billion regeneration area
- Incredible river and city views
- Sold on a 250-year leasehold
- Fully managed upon completion
- A selection of inviting on site facilities will include a state-of-the-art gym and yoga studio, a cosy cinema room, an ambient spa and indoor swimming pool, spacious meeting rooms and landscaped outdoor spaces that transcend offerings currently available on rental market.
Infinity Waters is a magnificent multi-tower development that will provide uninterrupted views over the River Mersey and Liverpool’s vibrant city centre. It is one of the city’s highest residential building, located in one of the UK’s best locations for house growth, with prices starting from £99,950.
Infinity Waters is beautifully located on a prime waterfront location in Liverpool’s City Centre with prices starting from £99,950. With stunning river and city views and superb onsite facilities, Infinity Waters will be Liverpool’s signature address for luxury living.
Infinity Waters is a part of Liverpool’s iconic waterfront and will become part of its world-famous skyline. The Liverpool Waterfront is already functioning as one of the great successes of waterside regeneration in Britain and is comparable with the best in the world. Infinity Waters is a high quality residential development of significant architectural merit that will sit on a key city centre site.
This is a rare opportunity for investors to own a beautifully designed apartment within a fully managed development. Infinity Waters will emerge as Liverpool’s signature address for luxury living thanks to its world-class on-site facilities which include an indoor pool, spa, cinema and meeting rooms, private outdoor areas, modern gym and exceptional concierge service.
We have secured a huge 20% discount for early investors and a 7% assured NET per annum for 3 years.
Why invest in Liverpool?
The £5.5 billion Liverpool waters development at the docklands is set to be one of the biggest regenerations ever seen in the UK, with 2.3km of the city’s coast set to be transformed into an extension of the city centre Central Business District.
The north section of Liverpool’s city centre is also set to benefit from the new £300m Everton football stadium and the proposed 125-acre regeneration of Ten Streets areas that has the potential to create 2,500 new jobs. This coupled with continued investment in transport and infrastructure, will help to ensure that buy-to-let investors within this part of the city are likely to see a rise in demand from renters and huge capital growth potential in years to come.
Liverpool is the UK’s number 1 location for buy-to-let property with rents in Liverpool set to increase by 17.6% from 2017-2021 and house prices set to rise by 22.8% between 2017-2021 according to JLL.
£5.5 billion Liverpool Waterfront:
- £1 billion – Knowledge Quarter 240 acre regeneration
- £3.5 million – Proposed Isle of Man Ferry Terminal
- £400 million – Liverpool 2 shopping container terminal
- £300 million – Proposed plans for a new Everton football stadium
- £200 million – Pall Mall regeneration
- £1 billion – Paddington Village transformation
For further details call (0)20 8445 6542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out the `Get more information form`