Invest in a luxury 4 star hotel at Liverpool Waterfront. Offering 10% NET yields, with a clear exit strategy
- 10% NET rental return per annum assured for 10 years
- The first luxury hotel to emerge in Liverpool’s trendy Baltic Triangle
- Highly desirable facilities including a roof terrace and pool with a sky lounge
- Amazing river and city views
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure markets
- Proven developer with an established track record
- Award-winning architects
- Favourable payment plan
- Delivery fully furnished and completed to a high specification
- Developer buyback option at the end of year 4 at 20% uplift of the purchase price
- Fully managed investment designed for UK and overseas buyers
The Epic Hotel & Residence has been designed to allow investors to capitalise on the demand for hotel rooms in Liverpool. It will provide you with the opportunity to own a contemporary UK Hotel Suite next to Liverpool’s historic waterfront. Upon completion, investors will receive 10% NET per annum assured for 10 years from a fully managed property.
The Epic Hotel and Residence will feature a selection of luxurious Hotel Suites which will generate an 10% NET rental return per annum assured for 10 years.
Boasting river and city views, the Epic Hotel and Residence is the first luxury hotel to emerge in Liverpool’s trendy Baltic Triangle. Guests will enjoy the convenience of the city centre location, with all the city’s iconic tourist attractions just moments away.
Hotel Suites are very attractive and lucrative investment opportunities which were traditionally only available to large institutional investors and funds. Due to the rarity of this type of opportunity, hotel investments tend to sell out very quickly.
This investment will be delivered fully furnished and will be fully managed by Epic. With just 220 Hotel Suites available, investors are encouraged to act quickly to secure the best pricing and to pick the best units. The Epic is ideally positioned to manage and market your Hotel Suite on your behalf.
Payment plan one
- £5,000 Reservation Fee
- 40% Exchange of Contracts Deposit less reservation fee
- 40% due on the 1st April 2019
- 20% due at completion Q2 2020
- 2% interest on deposited funds
Payment plan two
- £5,000 Reservation Deposit
- 25% due on Exchange of Contracts within 28 days
- 25% due 1st April 2019
- 50% balance due at Completion June 2020
- No interest
WHY INVEST IN LIVERPOOL?
Liverpool is a city on the up. With an ambitious range of urban regeneration initiatives providing a catalyst for change, Liverpool is playing a leading role in shaping the Northern Powerhouse and is now a magnet for both national and overseas investment.
Much loved as the birthplace of The Beatles, Liverpool is a beacon of art and culture, with more museums and galleries than anywhere outside London. Great theatres, an iconic waterfront and famous cathedrals attract thousands of visitors every year. It’s no surprise that it has been voted the world’s third best city to visit by Rough Guides.
For further details call (0)20 8445 6542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out the `Get more information form`