Cornwall Works is a student development, offering spacious studios at £89,995 and provides a 7.5% net rental yield for 2 years.
- 7.5% net rental yield for 2 years – Q3 2019 completion date – Prices at £89,995 – 48 self-contained studios and 1 beds priced at 19% below local comparables – 20 minute walk to the Sheffield University campus
Cornwall Works Sheffield offers a 7.5% net rental yield for 2 years and is It is a stunning new development in Sheffield's vibrant Kelham Island Quarter – the perfect location for high quality, city living.
Cornwall Works, located in the historic and beautiful Kelham Island 'urban village' of Sheffield, is the latest project from seasoned developers, Firestone. Kelham Island Quarter has all manner of cafes, gastro pubs, bars and breweries, which are thriving in what is quickly becoming a new student and young professional mecca. Home to over 63,000 students due to its 2 successful universities, Sheffield and more specifically the Kelham Island quarter is forging a name for itself as one of the trendiest places to live in the UK. This development comprises 48 self-contained luxury studio and 1 bedroom apartments. Built to the highest specification this 2nd phase of Cornwall Works is perfectly suited to meet the demands of today's competitive rental market.
- Reserve unit with £5,000 reservation fee – On exchange of contracts pay 35% – Remaining 65% will be paid on completion
WHY INVEST IN SHEFFIELD?
Although Sheffield is the UK’s 5th largest city, Sheffield is famously known as ‘The Steel City’ and is becoming a prime player in the Industrial Revolution. Sheffield was viewed as the steel capital of the world. The city has a wonderful community atmosphere and it’s a safe, pleasant and affordable place to live. Sheffield was recently voted the happiest city in the UK and have over 5,000 students making it a friendly place to be. Interestingly, Sheffield is one of the cheapest places to live and study in the UK, it’s also one of the greenest cities, with over 200 areas of woodlands and public parks within the city, not to mention the beauty of the Peak District National Park, which is only 10 minutes from the university. Sheffield is well placed to attract international interest due to its accessible location, key industrial sites and large retail outlets including Meadow Hall, the largest shopping centre in Yorkshire. Sheffield is one of the most popular places to study in the UK and is renowned for its eclectic nightlife, live music venues and good food. Now, with approximately 493,000 students demand is skyrocketing, making this market as attractive to investors as it has ever been.
On a £89,995 investment, Cornwall Works offers £562.47 PCM that will be guaranteed by the developer for 2 years. This equates to £6749.63 p/a.
For further details call (0)20 8445 6542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download this brochure in PDF format, please fill out the details below: