Axis Tower Manchester, one of the most anticipated developments. This iconic tower boasts 28 storeys of uninterrupted views across the city and beyond as well as being home to Manchester's most exclusive and unique penthouses.
- Located in Deansgate
- 15-minute walk from Piccadilly station – Home of the new HS2 High speed train.
- The most exclusive penthouses in the city
- Five-star concierge service (24/7)
- 168 units
- High end modern living
- High rental yields
- Starting from £270,000
- Estimated 6% rental yields
- Designed by award winning architects
- Europe's largest LCD Screen on the facade of the building
- Completion date set for 2019.
Axis Tower, one of Manchester's most anticipated developments. This iconic tower boasts 28 storeys of uninterrupted views across the city and beyond as well as being home to Manchester's most exclusive and unique penthouses.
Named to highlight its unique and central location at the AXIS point to this great city's major transport links, Central Business District, famous shopping opportunities and key attractions, Axis Tower has become one of Manchester's most sought-after places to live.
Step 1 – Choose an Apartment
Step 2 – Complete Reservation form
Step 3 – £5,000 Reservation fee
Step 4 – 30% on Exchange (Minus £5,000 reservation fee)
Step 5 – 70% on Completion (Q4 2019)
The Manchester Evening News reported in 2017 that rents across the whole of Greater Manchester had risen by over 20 per cent in just 12 months last year.
Axis Tower is recognised as Manchester's most impressive living space and represents a superb opportunity for the discerning investor. An iconic residential tower located in the heart of one of Europe's most vibrant cities, Axis Tower will stand proudly between the financial district and Oxford Road corridor – the backbone of the city's knowledge quarter and Manchester's vibrant university population. Axis Tower boasts 28 storeys that offer unrivalled views across the city. The tower is also home to Manchester's two most exclusive penthouses.
Axis Tower is at the mercy of Manchester's widespread public transport system with trains, buses and the Metrolink on its doorstep, and with the arrival of the HS2 high speed train, you will be able to step foot into London in a little over an hour.
- Centre of the Northern Powerhouse and the UK's second largest City
- 2 hours by train to London – Reduced to 1 hour when HS2 Rail Line completes
- Number 1 location in the UK for rental returns
- 9000 new homes are needed per annum in Manchester for the next 5 years
- Manchester population is set to increase by 125,000 by 2025
- 80 members of FTSE 100 are based in Manchester
- Manchester is rated best city in the UK by the Economist Intelligence Unit
- The region has 350,000 employers – the highest number for UK regional business centres
- Multi-million pound investment in Manchester to boost its economic presence on an international scale
For further details call (0)20 8445 6542 or email email@example.com.
To download this brochure in PDF format, please fill out the details below: