Anchor House – A modern state of the art development: Currently rented exclusively to student Doctors and Nurses within close proximity to Hull Hospital
- Prices starting from just £48,500
- Newly refurbished development with good rental track record currently let exclusively to student Doctors and Nurses working at the Hospital
- Fully tenanted
- 8% assured rent for 3 years directly from the Managing Agent
- 2 mins walk to the teaching hospital
- Rooms, En-suites, 1 beds and a 2 bed
- Fully equipped Gymnasium and Sauna
- 2 communal gardens
- 24hr security, intercom system, CCTV and Live in Manager
- Private secure parking
- Development is already complete.
This development is already complete and offers 8% assured rent for 3 years following the completion of purchase. Prices start at £48,500.
Anchor House is a modern state of the art development that and is currently rented exclusively to student Doctors and Nurses due to its close proximity to Hull Hospital. Benefiting from a sociable layout Anchor House features a state of the art gym, gardens and communal areas ensuring the development remains popular with students.
- Reservation: £3000
- 25% on Exchange.
- 75% on Completion (October 2018)
A modern state of the art development: Currently rented exclusively to student Doctors and Nurses. This development is already complete and offers 8% assured rent for 3 years following the completion of purchase. Development includes en-suites as well as 1 bed and 2 bed rooms.
Hull Trains provide a regular, affordable and direct service to London King’s Cross daily. Thanks to this uninterrupted connection, you can be in the capital before you’ve even had breakfast.
The city has strategic access to national and international markets due to excellent connectivity with fast rail services to London (under 3 hours) and the Robin Hood Airport within 52 miles.
- 2 minute walk to the local Hospital, ideal for student nurses.
- 12 minute walk to the city centre and mainline station
- 15 min drive to Hull University
5 reasons to invest in Hull?
- The UK’s City of Culture 2017: as mentioned before, being awarded the City of Culture title back in 2013, beating other shortlisted locations Dundee, Leicester and Swansea Bay, was a huge moment for the area, with the promise of huge investments and exciting cultural events to come. The city’s buzzing atmosphere and bright future are attracting new interest from investors across the UK with every passing day.
- An Expanding Job Market: with new investments from the likes of Siemens, Hull’s job market is expanding rapidly, with young professionals moving to the city in search of rental accommodation. Hull’s Fruit Market and Humber Street is a particularly popular area for demographics such as these, with this the city’s thriving digital and cultural quarter.
- Low Property Prices: now considered to be one of the UK’s ‘buy to let hotspots’, Hull is making headlines when it comes to high rental yields and great value prices on residential properties. Co-founder of The Property Hub, Rob Bence, described yields in the city as “already fantastic”, with 2016 seeing an average yield of 4.8% for investors opting to put their faith in the city.
- Rising Rental Demand: as comes with an expanding job market and large-scale investments and developments in a city, Hull’s rental demand is rising. Coupled with low property prices and high yields, now is the time to invest in the city, with investors already snapping up the great opportunities which the region has to offer.
- National and International Connections: Hull has excellent transport connections, both within the UK and with mainland Europe. Nearby Humberside airport and a ferry port means the continent can be reached easily, whilst rail networks connect the city to London in just over two hours, and to nearby Leeds in 45 minutes.
For further details call (0)20 8445 6542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out the `Get more information form`